My furiend Lucille all the way from Italy gave me this very nice award. It’s the Versatile Blogger Award!
I know I’ve been a little slow in posting and visiting other doggies blogs and I’m sorry….you know this hooman of mine just doesn’t listen to me when I tell her to blog…Ha Roo!!
THANK YOU LUCILLE FOR SENDING ME THIS AWARD AND GAME TO PLAY… I’m supposed to share with you 7 things about myself, so here it goes. I hope I can think of that many things….I’m not that exciting of a doggie.
- I am a Senior Harlequin Dane and I’m 8 years old and I live in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
- I was a Rescue Great Dane and mom and dad have had me for 3 years now. I came from Cheesehead Land (that’s the state of Wisconsin for those that don’t know).
- My favorite treat is….steak! I don’t get fed hooman food very often but when I do it’s the good stuff….I love meat!!
- My favorite toy is this rubber squeaky ball called DEXTER that I got as a gift from my friend in Sandy Eggo Murphy Dog. I really do love this toy. I’ll have mom try and load a video of me playing with it for all to see.
- I do not like other dogs, I can be around them in a training class but take me out on a walk and I see another one I flip out.
- I won’t go in a pool, lake or a pond but I will go into the shower with mom. What’s up with that?
- I love to go to training classes with my mom and just learn things my mom feels like trying to train me to do. Right now she’s trying to get me to file my own toe nails on a sandpaper board. What’s up with that? I already let her cut my nails with the clippers with no problems…silly hoomans.
- Ok — Mom thought of one more thing to add…when mom is drying her hair with the blow dryer I have to come into the bathroom and get right next to her and look up at her with my head touching her mid section….guess what I want?? That’s right I love the warm air of the blow dryer so she has to stop and pet me and run the warm air of the blow dryer over my body…don’t know if it’s because I’m old or what but that warm air just feels devine!
I am now supposed to pass this award onto to 15 of my friends but it looks like most of them have already played this game so I’m sending it on to just a few additional furiends to play.
1. Eve the Great Dane
2. Savage the Great Dane
3. Tessa the Maltese
4. Hero the Sharpei
5. Africa the Boerboel
6. Luke the Great Dane
7. Sasha the Great Dane
It’s so much fun getting to all about all my furiends! If you’ve already played this one the just disregard.
Here’s the video of me playing with my favorite toy. Enjoy!
AARF Kasha the Dainty Great Dane